Pixle warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and proper use during the warranty period), and will at its sole discretion, repair, or replace the product part with a similar part for the following:
- Display Panel
- Power Supply
The warranty does not cover bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the product such as: cable, etc.
Pixle Singapore Pte. Ltd. warranty period commences on the date of purchase for 2 years. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt) showing the date of purchase of Pixle products, is your proof of the date of purchase and is subject to verification at the discretion of Pixle. This warranty extends beyond the original purchaser to any lawful successor in interest, provided, however that anyone claiming this warranty must, upon request, also produce the original purchase invoice to be entitled to warranty services. Pixle will, at its option, repair or replace any defective Pixle product or parts thereof covered by this warranty with new or refurbished part or products that are deemed by Pixle’s service personnel to be equal in performance when compared to new or similarly configured products. All exchange parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Pixle.
Pixle does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. Warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the warranty period and in normal use conditions. It does not apply to software issues or customer induced damages or circumstances such as but not limited to:
- Product has been tampered, repaired, and/or modified by non-authorized personnel.
- Damage to the product that is cosmetic, meaning does not impact operation and functioning of the product, such as but not limited to : rust, change in color, wear and tear.
- Damage to the product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, neglect or improper maintenance, natural act and use under abnormal conditions.
- Damage to the product caused by improper installation and/or connected to peripheral devices.
- Damage to the product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident.
- Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance or wilful act.
- Damage to the product caused by abused of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual.
- Loss of purchase invoice, our team will be using the monitor serial number to verify the product warranty period.
- Out of warranty period.